Friday, August 13, 2010

Blogs, Blogs, and MORE Blogs!

So today has been quite uneventful as usual, who would have guessed that.  In other news, this blog thing has seemed to have taken over my world.  I am not meaning my own blog, but reading other blogs.  I knew this is the new "In" thing to do but I didn't realize how much valuable information there is on these things.  And, who would have guessed they would be as entertaining as they are.


There are Blogs on everything you can think of, but for the moment I really enjoy hearing about the lives of Authors.  In a way, I guess you could say, that I am one of those Blog Stalkers.  I am constantly keeping eyes on certain Blogs in hopes they will post something at that very moment I am checking on them.  I never figured that I would be so obsessed with them (blogs that is, not authors, or am I...).  I love to read how other writers get their thang on.  It's interesting to hear the trials and tribulations from each author as well as the crazy other things that happen in their daily lives.


Speaking of obsessions...this book I am writing is all I seem to think about for the last couple of months.  I have mapped out certain aspects of the story, plus I have done all the character sheets for each person.  They, the characters, bug me every waking, even un-waken, moment but when I sit down to write, it seems they just shut up.  I am not quite sure as to why this is happening.  Maybe I need to skip ahead of what I have already written and see if I can catch them in the story there.  I feel I am describing things a little to much in detail and its even starting to bore me to the point the writing has just stopped.  If I skip ahead and come back to that section or break that section up throughout the story, it may seem a little easier to handle.  I love detail but I think there is a drawing point I need realize before I, as well as other readers, hit the snooze button.


So onward I trek into a fast forward scene in the book.  Pray that it helps!!  *fingers crossed a lil' to tightly*

No comments:

Post a Comment