Friday, August 13, 2010

Ahh Ha It's The Begining!

Yep this shall be the first of many posts from my crazy self. I am new to the blogging world until recently when I began reading some amazing Author blogs. I have since been completely engrossed reading them at any moment I am bored, in hopes of finding as much valuable information as I can.


I am currently writing my very first novel after many years of writing poetry in secret. I have always been an avid reader and, like many others before me, have decided to branch out and write the stories that are swimming around in my head. I created this blog to connect with myself as I take this insane journey of writing my first novel, while meeting other writers and maybe help eachother out along the way.


Ps...Please bare with me as I figure blogging out and get in the swing of things.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment