Thursday, July 28, 2011

Inspiration

THINKING THURSDAY! 
Sorry!  No fancy header yet! 


Loads of writers are asked what inspires them on a daily basis.  All of them say about the same thing..."Everything!"  I'm the same way.  May it be a sunset, a day out on the town, music, or a turkey burger (no lie, I got a major turning point for my novel while making a turkey burger) ideas come out of no where.  I thought on Thursdays I would post some of the things I run across in everyday life that inspires me to write.  Today, I am just going to leave you with 2.  

First off I have a novel playlist.  I inquired songs for each of my characters as well as songs for certain moods.  I love film scores and listen to them alot when I am having a hard time focusing it, but this song I am linking I knew would set the tone for my whole book.  I spend most of my time listening to Pandora.com.  If you want to find some good Indie music, you should check them out.  Once you find a good artist, it leads you to search their other work.  That is how I found this one.  

Darkening Sky by Peter Bradley Adams 


Lastly, I get tons of inspiration from Art.  Being an artist myself, I love looking at others work.  Here is one piece I came across that I fell in love with!  



What Inspires you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment