Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stepping Stones and Family

I hear that it's blog for 30 days of April.  I know that I can't make that.  Please, who am I kidding!  But seriously, this gives me a chance to try and stick with blogging.  Blogging all those days might not happen, but I will remember to blog more often and use this as a stepping stone.


Today I want to focus on Family.  I know what your thinking "Isn't this a little off topic?"  Trust me on this one, it will work out in the end.


My family is full of the creative type people:  my Sister is a Pastery Chef, my Mom quilts, Dad builds movie/haunt props, my Bro makes Steampunk items, and the Lil' Sis took up scrapbooking/acting.  As you can see, even my parents are creative.  They have always been supportive no matter what we did in our lives, even when half my town told me I was crazy for going to Makeup School for Film.  From filming, I have met some of the most amazing and wonderful people.  Some of which are now good friends of mine.


My friends and family have always been there for me.  When I brought up to them that I was writing a book, the either A) wanted to read it right then--even though it wasn't complete or B) they said "finally!"  They were confident that I could do it, more so than I am most days.  I couldn't be happier with the life I have chosen.  Yes, of course, some days are better than others, everyone goes through that, but I always know that no matter what, my family is right there backing me up.



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment