Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Love connections

Ok...so I don't exactly mean LOVE connection but over at Maggie Stiefvater's  blog, she is holding a Crit Partner Love Connection.  Now, I recently found a really awesome writing group who have become amazing help with my novel, but I thought what the heck, I'll give it a try.  I've never really had a crit partner, then again I haven't taken my writing this serious before.  My post for a Love Connection hasn't been up long and I have gotten one email already.  In return I have emailed a few but haven't received replies back...yet.  *fingers crossed* on finding one.  Not that I don't have enough already, but I would like other perspectives on my work.


Personally, I think Maggie had a great idea doing this.  Sometimes it's really difficult to find that certain someone who just clicks so well and "gets" your writing.  Maggie has set up a great way since she has soooo much traffic already to her blog.  I would just like to thank Maggie before hand for this brilliant idea and give lots of luck to all the writers out there trying to find "THE ONE."      

No comments:

Post a Comment